- Are you looking for an interesting and varied role working with animals?
- Do you have management/supervisory experience?
Yes? Then read on.
- Days: 4 days; Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- Salary: £8.00 per hour
- Annual Leave: 5.6 weeks
We are looking for a Deputy Cat Care Manager, with hands on experience of working with animals, and a proven track record of supervising others.
The position of Deputy Cat Care Manager will involve:
- Deputising for the Cat Care Manager and ensuring the provision of high standards of care for the cats and kittens in the Charity’s keeping and to find them homes
- Feeding and medicating cats and kittens
- Overseeing medical records, treatment of cats and monitoring any ill health
- Arranging and undertaking vets visits and completing associated paperwork
- Overseeing new admissions, health checks and associated paperwork
- Assisting in assessing the adoption needs of each cat or kitten
- Sharing responsibility for round the clock medical checks and feeding of kittens as required
- Reception duties
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities for example; standard of work, attendance, training and issue resolution.
- Ensuring that all staff and volunteers maintain a high level of customer care at all time
Please see the full Job Description and Person Specification (download below) for more information.
To apply please complete an application form:-
Apply online (via a Google Form)
Or download a Word or PDF version:
Completed applications and equal opportunities forms should be returned to Personnel@thesheffieldcatsshelter.org.uk or by post by 5pm on 13th August 2017. Any questions about this vacancy can also be sent to the Personnel inbox.
Postal applications should be addressed to:
The Sheffield Cats Shelter
1 Travis Place
We look forward to hearing from you.