We’re currently looking to recruit a Community Shop Manager to manage the day to day running of our flagship store on Ecclesall Road
Hours: 35 hours
The post holder will also need to be available to work additional hours, when required, to cover for sickness and holidays.
Examples of some of the responsibilites involved (this is not a full list):
Be responsible for:
- Ensuring the shop achieves all financial and non-financial KPI’s
- Recruiting, training and managing a diverse team of volunteers and paid staff
- Adhering to all Health and Safety regulations in line with current legislation
- Generating stock locally for sale in the shop
- Engaging with the local community to further enhance the Charity’s profile
If you’re interested please download the full job description and person specification for the role (PDF files)
You will need to complete the following application form and we would also appreciate completion of the Equal Opportunities form.
Equal opportunities form
The closing date for applications is the 7th March 2018 at 4pm.
Completed applications and equal opportunities forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned by post to:
The Sheffield Cats Shelter, 1 Travis Place, Sheffield S10 2DB