We’re currently looking to recruit a Cat Care Manager to manage the everyday running of The Sheffield Cats Shelter.
Hours: 37 hours
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience (competitive)
The post holder will also need to be available to work additional hours, when required, to cover for sickness and holidays.
Examples of some of the duties involved (this is not a full list):
Oversee and assist with:
- The day-to-day running of the Shelter
- Feeding, medicating and general welfare of cats and kittens
- Cleaning routines and adoptions
- Website and social media updates
- Customer service
Be responsible for:
- The care and welfare of all cats and kittens under the Charity’s care
- Vets visits
- Recruiting, training and managing a diverse team of volunteers and paid staff
- Adhering to all Health and Safety regulations in line with current legislation
- Engaging with the local community to further enhance the Charity’s profile
- General administration and stock management
- New admissions and health checks
If you’re interested please download the full job description and person specification for the role (PDF files)
You will need to complete the following application form and we would also appreciate completion of the Equal Opportunities form.
Equal opportunities form
The closing date for applications is the 7th March 2018 at 4pm.
Completed applications and equal opportunities forms can be emailed to email@example.com or returned by post to:
The Sheffield Cats Shelter, 1 Travis Place, Sheffield S10 2DB